doc referred me to hospital today....

mum2A&L

Reaction score
For the last 5 ish days ive had a strange pain in my right side. i can remember cramping with alice, but nothing that took my breath away. Well anyway, i woke up this morning, got in the shower and almost fainted. Ive felt dizzy and lightheaded all day - ive lost count the amount of times ive had to sit and put my head between my legs.

I ended up booking a docs appointment and he referred me straight to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital muttering something about internal bleeding.

I went up the hospital who listened to my story and managed to squeeze me in for a scan.

I got to see pea and its heartbeat!! Im 5-6 weeks - too small to measure.

my right ovary is fine, but there is something on my left. She said she was going to check and see if it as a possible 2nd ectopic pregnancy. After loads of podding and poking, she decided that it was normal in the first stages of pregnancy and it would shrink :think:

as for the dizzy spells - they think its due to the change in blood pressure. She said that im making more blood now and that can make my blood pressure 'drop' (seems backwards to me, but thats what she said!?). ive they carry on i need to go and see my doc.

only in the last 30 mins have i found i can focus.

Its lovely to know pea is ok, but i can't believe im such a short amount into this and im already getting problems :wall:

aw :hug: don't worry hun you've seen pea and its all fine!!
dizziness and even fainiting is a common early pregnancy thing..i got it my hearing went all funny and i felt really dizzy everything strated swimming, but it went away after about 9-10 weeks! even if you didnt get it the first time round every pregnancy is different, i found it got better if i ate something like a biscuit or something..i think it is to do with your body ajusting to the change of blood flow!
hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug: x

awww hun you poor thing; I really hope you start to feel better soon.

I remember feeling like that when I was pregnant with Gabs; I had to jump out of the shower as I thought I was going to pass out. It didn't last long though; so I hope yours doesn't.

How excitng that you got to see bubba :D :cheer: :hug:

Tina & Gabs said:
awww hun you poor thing; I really hope you start to feel better soon.

I remember feeling like that when I was pregnant with Gabs; I had to jump out of the shower as I thought I was going to pass out. It didn't last long though; so I hope yours doesn't.

How excitng that you got to see bubba :D :cheer: :hug:

Me too!

Sorry you are feeling poorly hun :hug:
:cheer: Glad you got to see pea and heartbeat though! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member