do you sweat more since you had a baby?

rusks

Reaction score
ever since i have had luke i really feel hot all the time, at night i sweat in bed terribly and the bed is wet, then i get cold when i return after doing the night feeds as the bed is damp, changing the bed nearly every day!!

i used to feel the cold really bad before i had luke!! Oh always has felt the heat but he has been fine.

anyone else experienced this?

I am the exact same, even drying my hair etc causes me to feel far too warm!

o yeah definitely rusks, if I wana dry my hair with the hairdryer i have to stand there in my bra and knickers but i still get too hot!!! :oops:

Yup im the same, i used to need two blankets and a duvet on the bed now its just a thin quilt and im kicking that off too.

thank god it isnt just me! I have to put my make up on after i dry my hair otherwise it runs and thats not even on the hot setting! and im always saying to ian in the middle of the night has he left the heating on and hes saying no shivering! :shock:

Im the same too, i hate getting back into bed after a night time loo trip as the sheets are all cold and clammy from sweating :puke:

Ialso find that my hair is well greasy too which is a right pain, my normal shampoo doesnt make a blind bit of difference :( xx

Definitely!! I also used to always have cold hands but now they are hot quite a lot!

Yes I am always alot warmer than usual, I used to have cold hands all the time but now they stay warm, I havnt got to do alot either to start feeling abit warmer.

:oops: I dont like it

Me too!

Anybody know the reason why though??

I'm sick of having a shiny face! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member