Do we want to see Dionne's sexy photo's?

K X

Reaction score
Come on Dionne u should share them with us! :lol:

hahaha they would get deleted by the mods..... stop it i cant believe how red you have mad me go :oops:

hahaha kris is trying to force me to..... hahaha ild never feel the same tlking on here again :shakehead:

wot sexy pics lol!!! have i missed summit??!!

hee hee well uve said it now so ull need 2 post them!!!!

:rotfl: lol my oh came runnin thro there cos he thot i was cryin cos i burst out laughin!!!!

lol..... any ways, No not in a million yrs im not putting no pics of me on here, just keep this section of cute lil babies not my fat ass.

:D

Get them out! come on Sami they aint that bad eh?

Dionne I have never known u 2 b shy!!! :rotfl:

Yeah I've seen them, they aren't that bad but they aren't appropriate for a PREGNANCY & BABY forum. Indecent piccies will be deleted I'm afraid.

Thank you! :D

Indecent piccies ........oh my dionne what were you doing in them??? :shock: lol

:cry:

leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

i posted about it ages ago on here me and kris split up about it, just like alot of couples do we took pics of me in undies ect some topless ect. while we were alone in the bedroom... and i went on to his forum to see they were having a compition posting pics of their girlfirends and kris posted a few of me just putting little smilies over my bits :cry: it was the most horrid thing and we split up he said sorry i took him back. i was moaning to sami about it and showed her the forum, thats all :)

aww love you what a nasty thing to do. Men can be so heartless sometimes. I didnt realise hun... ill shut up about it :hug: xx

och that's nothing, no need for the sad smileys. I used to send topless one's into The Sun etc for competitions! We'll have to compare them one day! :rotfl:

Thats why i've only taken piccies with my digital camera then deleted them straight after.
I'd love to be trusting enough to keep some but I'm very cynical. I can't help it. :(
I was most confident with my body a few months ago before gett caught again.
I can tell i'll regret deleting them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back