do u think ive missed ov??? help

babyg

Reaction score
Ok sooooo I have been comparing all my opks from cd9-cd15 (today, tested a lil earlier than usual coz I'm worried) and my lines have got fainter not darker?? I don't know what to think??

Looks like my darkest lines are cd11 and cd12 and then my lines have got fainter even fainter than CD9??? Cud I have missed it do u think? None of the lines are as dark as the control line I know that for defo.

What do u girls think?? Does it have to defo be as dark as control line to be posistive??

Thanks

Although I don't know the answer, I just wanted to let you know that I am in a similar situation so you are not alone!

I have yet to have a definitive positive result, it gets very close to the point where the test line is only slightly lighter than the control line but never seems to be darker. My CM seems to be consistent with ovulation even when the test doesn't give a clear positive.

Which OPKs do you use? I have been using boots own brand, but if it's not a BFP this month then I'm going to try a different brand to see if I get a clearer result. x

Boots own brand too, I'm going to look at temp for next cycle if this doesn't work this month arggghhhh, need to look into it more but my laptop is broke sooo lot more hard to reasearch on the mobile.

Surely the temps will give u a more accurate result ye, hopefully.

Fx for both of us :)

BBT didn't work for me, my temperatures were so erratic and all over the place - couldn't get a reading from it at all. Hope it works for you though!

Starting to think the Boots OPKs are a bit useless! x

Ye I was thinking that tooo, u can get 50 opks on ebay for bout 8 quid, someone did post a link on one of my threads if u wana check it out hun.
My sis go on my ebay sooo I don't want to order from there myself tbh
Good luck :)

Hi girls, im in the same position im CD 22 now and had no result. The darkest line I had was on CD18 it was almost as drk as the control line but when I tested again a few hours later there was only a faint line! Im using the ebay ones. What do u need to buy in order to chart temperature?

I bought a BBT kit from Boots, it came with an instruction booklet, chart for you to fill in and thermometer (everything you need). Like I said, didn't work for me but loads of people swear by it.

Hi girls, just thought I'd share my opk experience so far with you. Not that I'm an expert lol!!
I have used cheapies, clearblue and clearblue digital opk's Nd in my experience I have only ever had a positive with the digital ones. They are expensive but are much cheaper on eBay. They give you clear results as you only get a smiley face when you have your LH surge. There is no need to interpret the lines cos I never could work out my positives as the line was always lighter not darker.
Hope this helps :dust: xx

Thanks Tanya!

Just found the 20pk on Amazon and Ebay so if I get a BFN this month then I am definitely going to try those instead! Thanks for the tip.

I bought a BBT kit from Boots, it came with an instruction booklet, chart for you to fill in and thermometer (everything you need). Like I said, didn't work for me but loads of people swear by it.

Sounds good, how much are they? Cant seem to find them online

Ooh that sounds even better! Will get meself down there sharpish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back