do i look 'fat' in this pic?

Anna23

Reaction score
this is a recent bump pic of me and i thought it made me look 'fat' what do you think?
ABCD0002.jpg

Hey fatty bump bump :wink:

Alllll bump there anna :D Which is blimming lovely and im jelous! :evil:

Of course you dont look fat you look like a beautiful pregnant lady.. thats your little baby in there!! gorgeous...

Claire x

Of course you don't look fat, you look pregnant :hug:

I want that bump :twisted: Can I borrow it when you have finished? :D Seems like I will never get one this time around :lol:

nori said:
Of course you dont look fat you look like a beautiful pregnant lady.. thats your little baby in there!! gorgeous...

I agree - you don't look like a porker, you look like a gorgeous preggers woman! :D

No you do not look fat at all you look like a gorgeous pregnant woman :D and can I just say that I can not believe you are 23 weeks already :shock: :cheer: :cheer:

you dont look fat at all!! :hug:

I went through the "oh crap i just look fat" stage when i was pregnant, im sure a lot of ladies do :D I couldnt wait to have a huge bump so that everyone would know i was pregnant and not just a bit lardy :lol:

You look gorgeous Anna hun, your bump is really discreet not huge at all ! You definately don't look fat :D

Aw lovely bumpadoo :)

I think I look like a bit of a porker, OH sometimes calls me little fatty. But it's fun because we know it's all Pixie and this is how it's meant to be. xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back