Dizziness.

Crimson92

Reaction score
Heyy, not long got my BFP! :dance: and all of a sudden just over the past two days I have been getting extremely dizzy, im worrying about it, its when i stand up as if i stand up too quick and my hands go tingly too, but it has happened a few times whhen im just standing, its happening anything up to 10 times a day, should i be worried ? :eh: x

Hey Kole...dont worry its normal in early pregnancy!!

Thats one of the first things I was having the couple of days leading up to my BFP and it was horrendous! I felt like i was going to pass out too!

If its gets really bad maybe talk to your Dr but otherwise a lot of us experience it in the early days...some right through!! xxx

ooh that awful feeling. had that from 5 weeks and still have it. have the occassional wobble wen walking cos of it. was under the hair dryer in the salon n felt like i was gonna pass out or throw up.
blood vessels expanding give u no prior warning!!! take it easy when getting up from laying or sitting positions. take your time wen going up/down stairs. i didnt n nearly fell up the stairs.

im super clumsy at times.

I still get that. Just try to take it easy and don't stand up too fast.

thanks :) just wanting to know im safe ! taking some more tests tomorrow with the OH cause he is finally off work, so im looking forward to that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back