Dior - potty training and nursery

Dee1985

Reaction score
Just a little brag about Dior :oops:

she is doing so well recently, she has gone 3 days with out a nappy and goes to the loo her self does it all wipes herself flushs chain, but best of all she really enjoys it.

i picked Dior up from nursery yesterday (i never usually get to)
and the keyworker told me what a lovely child she is, she helps tidy up always uses her mannors has never caused a problem and is settling in fine, Dior is the youngest in her group, but she is doing perfect, and has no nappy and no dummy all day.

and tonight the sides of her cot are going and im just going to have to stick with it, have tryed 3 times now and at 1am i give in and put them on as she hates her cot with out them up.

awwwwww bless my little sweety.

sorry for rambling on, just i never usually have good to say about Dior :oops:

Awww that's great!
Glad to gear she's doing so well, I can't believe how much she's growing up!

i know she is growing up fast, i have held on a bit to much if i am honest - still leting her drink from a bottle having dummies sleeping in a cot.
but i found the more i treated her like a baby the more she misbehaved. if she goes a day with out a dummy bottle nappy after a 30mins of tears she is fine she talks lots helps me looks after Harley and acts so much nicer.
i have told her if she helps me put a bed into her room today i will buy her a dolls house, seen a lovely wooden one only £20 :dance:

Ah she is such a good girl. Did you find it easy?

i have found it easy as i left it so long, she understands more now

we have been out all day today round the shops and to my mums and still no nappy she keeps using the loo, and she keeps going up to people pulling her skirt up and saying "nappy no more"

awwwwwww

Hey Dionne,

well done Dior :dance: :clap: Don't be so hard on yourself I know loads of children who are older than Dior that still have nappies and dummies. I think she is doing fantastically and with having a younger sibling which can sometimes make them regress.

Well done to you and Dior :clap:

Hi

well done thats great glad she is doing so well :D
Katrina

awwww she is still being an angel - first night in her big girls bed :angel:
28.jpg

28-2.jpg

feeling a bit sad :(
felt like esterday when i had my huge bump and was building up the cot waiting for my supprise arriavl and there i was today taking it all apart :cry: as my baby is now a little girl

Dior is doing so well, don't be sad be proud that you have raised such a beautiful little girl (who is very clever too)

She's doing really really well and looks so cute in her big girls bed. Well done on the potty training, you did well following her cues for that. I can't imagine that this time next year Ella will be like that (hopefully!).

Dionne congrats on converting her to a bed, i did the same a while ago and was easy to do so!
She looks very content and happy in her princess pink bed bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back