• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DIOR HAD A BAD FALL LASTNIGHT :(

Dee1985

Reaction score
I took her swimming for the 2nd time ever. i never get to take her as i have Harley but kris had him when he got in from work.

Dior was going up the steps to go down the water slide. and she tumbled from top to bottom smashed her head loads it looked so bad i was in the pool and tryed franticly to get out i thought she would be dead, she screamed so bad her lips went blue her face is all cut and bruised and all her body is bruised too. they rushed her straight to first aid the life gaurd carried her which upset her more she hates men touching her. she was so sleepy after i didnt let her go to sleep till 11pm and she has only just woke now i set my alarm every hr so i could make sure i could wake her. she is still crying now and seems in pain. going to get my dad to take us hospital be on the safe side make sure she aint broke any thing :cry:

poor lil thing and after we left the swimming bath she was crying to go back inlol bless she loved it sooo much she was crying saying "byeeee" to the swimming pool

oh no! poor dior i hope she is ok

i bet that scared the life out of you i hope your ok to :hug:

Awww the poor thing, hopes she's okie hunnie, give her a big :hug: from me xxx

poor little mite, I hope everything is ok.

you must have been terrified.

big hugs

xSuzx

omg hun you must be so shaken. Hope Diors alright. Horrible when they have a fall and theres nothing you can do. Keep us updated **sending loads of hugs** :hug: xx

OMG thats awful hun, poor little thing really hope she is ok :hug:

Oh Dionne, it must be terrible when your kids have accidents like that.

Poor little mite, I hope she feels better soon and that her mummy is spoiling her rotten.

Hugs and kisses to her from me and bump xx

oh dionne how frightening, hope she is ok they do tend to bounce well bless her let us know

Aww honey! i hope she's okay! If she is still crying take her to A&E incase! better safe than sorry!! Hope shes okay and let us know how she is! :hug:

Bless her,hope she is feeling better,how did you get on at the hospital :hug: xx

Hi i didnt take her my dads in work shes been ok today she is more quiet then normal but she has just been cuddeling up to me watching tv. weve had a day in our pjs and eating junk :)
her face looks bad though im embarresed to take her out incase people think i done it or some thing. i was cleaning food of her face earlier and she cryed cause it hurt :cry:

Aww bet its breaking ur heart! glad shes ok now tho! keep an eyes on her tonight too just incase! :hug:

Why would anyone think you did it?!

Plus if anyone doubts it you have proof from the swimming pool that it was an accident there.
If you feel you should take her to get bones checked over then do it, if she is crying when being touched i would keep a very close eye on swellings.

Hope she's ok hun :D

Yvonne said:
Why would anyone think you did it?!

Plus if anyone doubts it you have proof from the swimming pool that it was an accident there.
:D

yeah but some times iv been out with kris and he will say "owww look at that poor child with the black eye" and i look at the child and think owwww what a shame. and i always wonder if the parents have done it... its wrong to think but you see it on the news...
her bones seem ok but her heads sore. shes nodded of to sleep for a bit but iv got the door open and watching he on camera

Aww dionne it must have been awfull for you i hope dior will be ok. Sending her big hugs and kisses from us all -XXX- :hug:

awww dionne i hope ur both ok her for her fall and u for the scare it gave u

Aww poor little Dior :( :cry: And so sad she was waving bye to the pool :( Hope the little mite is ok now, glad you had a nice snuggly day together :hug:

Poor Dior, she can come and join her sick counterparts up here! We can all cry together :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back