did you have a 4d scan and now given birth?

hennaly

Reaction score
if so would any of you be so kind to put a 4D photo next to a newborn photo so i can see how close they look.
I really want to see how much my 4D scan is gonna look like my son.
Thanks girls :wink:

awww yeah - post pics girls :cheer:

i cant wait till Ruby is here and i can do it :D

at the place i went, they had the 4D photo and a photo of when they were here all over the walls - it was amazing to see how they looked :D

Everyone says how alike he looks compared to his scan pic :)

6969908a7586938838l.jpg

6969908a8569395854l.jpg

Thanks Clare he is gorgeous and i have to say even more gorgeous in the flesh :D

I'll post mine later today, got him tucked in my other arm at the mo!

We think our LO looks quite similar to his 3D/4D scan pics :D was def worth the money i reckon, sorry about the blurryness but i chose to take pictures when he was moving about lots :lol: x
p1011369.jpg

Baby4DScan027.jpg

P1011368.jpg

Baby4DScan028.jpg

heres mine of hayden (the pics are ok but they could'nt do his very well because he was pushed up against the placenta lol so got them cheaper)

sarahs3Dscan4.jpg

a couple of hours old
11-04-07_1400.jpg

NHBJVM_29.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

We have got the pictures out and checked and checked again but we cant see anything that looks the same, you can tell with the nose though.

But the one thing he does do alot is suck his thumb and when watching back our dvd he was doign it in the womb all the time to.

EDIT... :eek: just looked back at this post and OMG i can finally see how much they look alike now..........lol

I have to say all your babies are more beautiful in the real so looks like im in for a treat :D

hennaly said:
Thanks Clare he is gorgeous and i have to say even more gorgeous in the flesh :D

aww thanks hun! :)

hennaly said:
I have to say all your babies are more beautiful in the real so looks like im in for a treat :D
You're gonna love it!! it's brilliant getting to see LO!Can't wait to see pics :hug:

I don't have any pics for you to see but I just wanted to say that my DS looked exactly like his scan pics but had hair. xxx

I'll try and post some pics later - but yes she looks scarily like she did in the 4d pics. OH said he knew the minute he saw them that she was a girl because she just loked like one :D

OMG its scary how much Jack lucks like his scan pic, they are nearly identical photos.

Edit= just noticed we have two jacks, i was meaning Heidilu's jack.

Here are Evie's;

n508576525_1099126_7545.jpg
Picture015-1.jpg

:think: There is some similarity I guess! xx

dannii87 said:
Here are Evie's;

n508576525_1099126_7545.jpg
Picture015-1.jpg

:think: There is some similarity I guess! xx
Definately a similarity, both pics are absolutely gorgeous :wink:

SERENA_66.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

lips chin and nose are pretty similat... I had an anterior placenta so my pics weren't so clear :(

aimee-4d-jpg.jpg

aimee.jpg

I think there are some similarities, especially the pouty lips! Takes after her mother! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back