Did anyone miss me????

michelle82

Reaction score
did anyone miss me? I have been off for over a week as we moved last thursday and it was such a rush I didnt have time to let you know! Anywho all settled in the new house and started decorating and spending money on new furniture!! Glad to get broadband back its taken a week to get NTL out!!!

wondered why it was so quiet and no parties :wink:
welcome back hunny xxx

Hi Hun

I have missed you ... i thought you left us :(
But im glad to see you havent welcome back!!
next time tell us when your going :lol:
So how was your move anyways ?
Katrina

I would have left a note saying I would be offline but we ltterally had a days notice we should have exchanged contracts Mon for completion thursday but my buyers solicitor was a complete T**T! and in the end we exchanged contracts at 3.45 weds and completed 12.30 Thurs!! I threatend to pull out if he didnt pull his finger out! Any way we had most stuff packed so it was last minute bits! And we hired a removal company so not too bad overall now in and settled just started decorating although its liveable I am very fussy about things so the whole will get done!! Will post pics when each rooms done

Sorry do I know you??????

Only jokin! Welcome back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

michelle82 said:
did anyone miss me? I have been off for over a week as we moved last thursday and it was such a rush I didnt have time to let you know! Anywho all settled in the new house and started decorating and spending money on new furniture!! Glad to get broadband back its taken a week to get NTL out!!!

Er No!!!!

He he only joking hun. I wondered where you had gone. I assumed you were in hospital having your stomach pumped after all that partying! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back