Delete

No need to punch urself hunny. If he knows ur insecurities are about for whatever reason, he should be loving enough to reassure u on a regular basis.
As much as it was sweet, ur rship stuff shouldn't be written on fb no matter how direct/indirect.

Just express to him how u feel n ask him not to post stuff like that on fb as u don't want anyone in ur personal life or using you both as table convosation.

Men don't think like us females lol we are more emotional. They know this but fail to understand it.
Leave it for a day, dont mention it n then when he is calmer then talk to him.

I'm glad you both made up after and you are feeling better hun!
Lealea is right. That's the thing with men and woman we are so different and have different needs we don't always understand each other and end up getting the wrong end of the stick most of the time! What your OH said, "I always do things wrong, I can never do anything right for you" my OH says this all the time, I hate it because us woman don't intend to make men feel like that.
Happy that you are happy now! :) xx

OMG tiffany! i'm in the same boat hun!! so i can sympathise! the only difference is my OH's ex is still madly in love with him!
I don't know why but i see her as a threat even though i shouldn't. :blush:

i think that it is just in our nature, if we cared less about what other people thought of us and more about how we see ourselves it would be so much easier.

don't beat yourself up about it hun! it happens, now that ye have made up ye can move foreward!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aww sweetheart! :hugs:

my OH was married to this :witch: at one stage of his life! She is the very same on facebook! i somtimes feel like a stalker checking her page to see what she has to say now!!! my OH blocked her but i didn't coz i sometimes feel i just HAVE to know whats going on...

But don't worry sweetness, we are the ones they cuddle before they fall asleep, we are the ones they come home to each evening, and we are the ones they want in their lives otherwise they wouldn't be here! :dance:

just look at that :witch: as a little bump on lifes road!!!:lol:

chin up huni, i'm here if you ever need a chat!! x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back