• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decorating

smess26

Reaction score
Ok I've just decorated my bedroom am doing the rooms so mines done dh is getting our new bed tonight and next is k's I am doing them myself as dh is at.work I've.moved.some furniture I feel ok and I don't think I've.over dobe

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Done it. Little back ache but think that's from painting.
Have you girls done any??
I should be aright shouldn't I.? I am now panicing I've done something. X x

i know people say not to move heavy things but i personally think its down to you and as long as you take care when doing it.

My friend wouldnt even carry her own shopping when she was pregnant lol
I still move things im forever changing my stuff aroun d in the room and llivingroom dont do the drawers now as they really heavy but i do everything else.

Maybe just give urself a little rest for now if uv done a lot.the sore back is maybe a sign to slow down?? I have a sore back most nights now as i work as a childminder constantly lifting children,buggys and things.

If it still there maybe take paracetomal x

I've got the room that will be baby's nursey to strip and then decorate, the only bit I'm concerned about is going up on the step ladders, they're not th most sturdy and I'm a bit worried about falling lol. Might be able to get someone to help though. But I have to sort through all the boxes and bags and gut the whole room first. Not looking forward to it. Also got the stairs, hall and my bedroom to do. Thinking about it makes me tired :)

Have a rest now hun.

x x x x

I finished wallpapering my kitchen today. It was half done, and was doing my head in and i wanted to get it completed before the extension is built because we will have more decorating to do then.

I have to say though, i am not wallpapering again...what a potch!

Took it easyer today thanks girlys haven't.got much left to do now and.dh is off for.two days so some much needed help lol.
Oooo I've never tried wall papering x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back