• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decision is made!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Decided to get this cot in the end:

cotbdoby_l.jpg

Im really excited, my mum is giving us the money for it so its one less worry!! :cheer: after this I think we will have everything for baby, hubby is working hard to finish his little room, poor love getttng a bit stressed but I know we'll get there eventually...

Awww its SOOOO cute !!!! Yeah thats the big thing out of the way nurserywise id say, bless him maybe he'll chill out a lil now bubs has a bed on the way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That cot is gorgeous hun, I bet you can't wait to get it set up and have your little man snug as bug :D

that cot is too damn adorable! seriously cute! cant wait to see your LO's room :)

WOW that's gorgeous!! I bet you're sooooo excited now!! :cheer: x

Aww that cot is gorgeous.

OH's parents are buying our nursery furniture too :cheer:

Cant wait to see piccys of it all set up in your room.

xxxx :hug: xxxx

I love it! I'd be cosy in there let alone little bubs :D

that cot is soooo cute.

it's great when the parents help out with buying stuff. DH's parents have bought is the pushchair / travel system and my parents are buying us the nursery furniture which are the two biggest expenses really so it's helped us out loads.

can't wait to see the finished nursery pics

That cotbed looks so comfy and cute :cheer:

Aww how lovely of your Mum to fund it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen