daddy longlegses!!!!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
ARRGH!!!!!!!

The bloody things won't leave me alone :cry: There's one in our bedroom and it keeps flying in my face, and I am too fat to get off the bed and run away!!! Why must they torment me so?!?!?!

I don't mind bugs - spiders - no problem, moths - fine as long as they don't fly in my face, but daddy longlegses!!! Eeeeek!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

/end rant

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's pointless trying to grab them too as you just get left with their legs in your hand and them still flying about legless!

me too! theres tons up here just now....must be their bloody breeding season lol :lol:

All insects bug me, excue the pun. i live in the country and im plagued with wasps, moths,flys mozzis and now poxy daddy stupid things, why wont they leave my house alone!? had loads in my bathroom last night

I wouldn't mind them, it's just they feel the need to divebomb my face!!! :twisted:

eugh!!! I hate em too and we get LOADS round here.

Did you that they are very poisonous but they have no way of releasing the poison so are essentially harmless?

Nerdo factoid for you there ladies!!
:lol:

Jen&James said:
eugh!!! I hate em too and we get LOADS round here.

Did you that they are very poisonous but they have no way of releasing the poison so are essentially harmless?

:eek: I never knew that!

Jen&James said:

My cat used to eat them and she lived till she was about 14. Maybe they're not poisonous to cats?!

We have lots here too. The other night, I could hear rustling in our room and got really worried there was a mouse so woke OH up and made him go hunting round the room. He eventually tracked the noise down to a carrier bag and when he opened it a daddy long legs flew out! It didn't survive long after that! My hero!

Ew! I hate them. They just remind me of Spiders with wings!!!
I just hate any bugs full stop!!!

theyre the worst, so utterly pointless except to annoy me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back