D.I.V.O.R.C.E

Minime

Reaction score
Finally after 2 years of legal fights I can file my decree absolute tomorrow
party09.gif

And my name is being officially changed by deed poll.

Goodbye and good riddance ex tosser who will FINALLY be out of my life forever :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cant believe how long its taken, this is the guy who claims he couldnt wait to get me out of his life and has done nothing but slow everything down such as claiming not to have recieved papers despite telling me he'd had them, taking the house off the market for 3 months to "clean the carpets" so on so forth.

In the past year Ive had him arrested, had the police take my car back off him and have forced him to sell the house and had the proceeds frozen so he cant touch them.

Now Ive got a lovely bloke, I want for nothing, my DD is well cared for and I have LO on the way, have a nice house in a lovely area and he lives with his ex who's claiming as a single parent in the worst area in town. What goes around certainly came around :rotfl:

I feel so much better now :D

So you bloody well shpuld It must feel great to know how well you've done for yourself!!
Hopefully I can do that 2 my ex one day im just lucky i had no house n stuff to deal with n divorce u shuld have erm a celebrational ...
Orange Juice? :lol:
:cheer:

Have you tried Fre wine? Can recommend the Merlot (red), looks like it, smells like it and pretty much tastes like the real thing minus the alcohol :)

Haha I dont like wine anyway haha but sounds good but what about the ALCOHOL hehew i do like 2 get a bit tips :p

Congrats hun! Get that piece of paper in your hand and then have a bloody big party to celebrate!

Minime said:
Finally after 2 years of legal fights I can file my decree absolute tomorrow
party09.gif

And my name is being officially changed by deed poll.

Goodbye and good riddance ex tosser who will FINALLY be out of my life forever :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cant believe how long its taken, this is the guy who claims he couldnt wait to get me out of his life and has done nothing but slow everything down such as claiming not to have recieved papers despite telling me he'd had them, taking the house off the market for 3 months to "clean the carpets" so on so forth.

In the past year Ive had him arrested, had the police take my car back off him and have forced him to sell the house and had the proceeds frozen so he cant touch them.

Now Ive got a lovely bloke, I want for nothing, my DD is well cared for and I have LO on the way, have a nice house in a lovely area and he lives with his ex who's claiming as a single parent in the worst area in town. What goes around certainly came around :rotfl:

I feel so much better now :D

:dance: congratulations on your divorce. was he a real scum bag to you then?

A complete arse Budge. This is the guy who despises his ex wife so dragged her through courts (which I paid for) demanding to see his 3 kids one of whom was severely disabled only to get access every other weekend so what did he do? Friday night he'd go out and leave them with me, saturday he'd play cricket and yep leave them with me and go out again and sunday sit watching tv and tell his kids to leave him alone he was tired. He'd play the "doting" hard done to father to the courts yet only went for access out of spite as he had no interest in them particularly his son.

He'd leave his son with me despite me not having a clue how to care for him if he had a seizure. This poor mite was blind, had severe epilepsy, couldnt walk or talk and was doubly incontinent. His son died last year, didnt stop him missing cricket the next day though did it :x

He treated me and my daughter like shit, was constantly womanising and putting me down and tried to brainwash me into thinking I'd never manage without him so I walked. He'd be round my house all the time, ringing up to 26 times a day, he'd just walk into my house if I had the door on the latch and would scream abuse at my DD in the street!!!!

He came round last year only he didnt know I had a boyfriend and got the shock of his life when my OH stood up and towered over him. He legged it haha!

One thing I'll tell anyone, if you stay with someone because you think you cant afford it GET OUT. Finances sort themselves out over time, dont waste your time.

Good luck and good riddence to him, its great youve found someone special. XkelX

Good on ya, nice to know you now have a lovely fella.

I have somewhat of a similar background relationship wise, took me 7 years to realise he'd drove me so far down.

I now have a fantastic man, who i wouldn't want to lose for anything.

Payback, oh boy does that come round, my Ex used to be a bit handy, when i'd left he got Mugged at a Cash Machine,they did him in real good :rotfl:

good for u minime, i wish u every happiness with ur new family and good luck for the rest of ur pregnancy! :D :D

oldermum said:
Good on ya, nice to know you now have a lovely fella.

I have somewhat of a similar background relationship wise, took me 7 years to realise he'd drove me so far down.

I now have a fantastic man, who i wouldn't want to lose for anything.

Payback, oh boy does that come round, my Ex used to be a bit handy, when i'd left he got Mugged at a Cash Machine,they did him in real good :rotfl:

And dont you just look back and think WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? Isnt life soooo much better now :)

Settled on finances today too, I got 2/3rds :cheer:

aw hunnie :hug: i know how you feel. my sisters ex husband was a psyco. and she had to get an injunction against him for stalking her.

im glad its over now. and you can move on once and for all :hug:

Minime said:
A complete arse Budge. This is the guy who despises his ex wife so dragged her through courts (which I paid for) demanding to see his 3 kids one of whom was severely disabled only to get access every other weekend so what did he do? Friday night he'd go out and leave them with me, saturday he'd play cricket and yep leave them with me and go out again and sunday sit watching tv and tell his kids to leave him alone he was tired. He'd play the "doting" hard done to father to the courts yet only went for access out of spite as he had no interest in them particularly his son.

He'd leave his son with me despite me not having a clue how to care for him if he had a seizure. This poor mite was blind, had severe epilepsy, couldnt walk or talk and was doubly incontinent. His son died last year, didnt stop him missing cricket the next day though did it :x

He treated me and my daughter like sh*t, was constantly womanising and putting me down and tried to brainwash me into thinking I'd never manage without him so I walked. He'd be round my house all the time, ringing up to 26 times a day, he'd just walk into my house if I had the door on the latch and would scream abuse at my DD in the street!!!!

He came round last year only he didnt know I had a boyfriend and got the shock of his life when my OH stood up and towered over him. He legged it haha!

One thing I'll tell anyone, if you stay with someone because you think you cant afford it GET OUT. Finances sort themselves out over time, dont waste your time.

MINIME GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW FUTURE! YOUR WELL OUT THE WAY OF THAT WANKER
IF I LIVED CLOSER TO YOU ID BAKE YOU CAKE CHICK :cheer: :cheer:

Woohoo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: fab news hun, enjoy every minute of your divorce and lots of love for your happy new future :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back