curtains

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydon is waking up at 6 am and i am pretty sure it is coz of it is to light in his room! he has a black out blind but the lite is still comingn in from around the edges so i wanted to get him black out curtains to, but id like whinnie the pooh ones ! does neone know where i can get them from?

if you can't get the specific curtains, you can get black out lining for them instead, i'm sure there's a type you can just clip on to the back of the curtains at the top - not sure where to get them from though.

yes i have black out curtains they r crap for same reason light still comes in over the top and round sides i am having same problem sarah

I resorted to making a makeshift thing to cover the whole window last night out of binbags. The room was in total darkness but it didnt really work.
I didnt let her nap today so hopefully this will work.

Laura.

couldn't you put the blind right over the window so nearly touching the window so light couldn't get thru

no we have them attic window things with the big window sill so it dont work the bloke tried it wen he fitted em :wall:

umm the only other thing that i can think of is keeping the blind up but getting some material to go just beside the blind so the light can't come thru as much like curtains or curtains for that matter just don't pull them across the blind leave them open and just pull the blind down and see if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back