Crocs !!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a pair of crocs :D ,what do you girls honestly think of them :think: ,i must say that i was not sure about the shoes,but i tried them on in Next and they are so comfy and you can get little charms to put on them :D . But i do luv the flip flops,think i will have to invest :D xx

I love them, when we went to South Africa they are really popular over there, everyone has them.

OH and Mason have them, I'm hunting high and low for silver pairs for me and Brody. :D

I love em, i got 2 pairs last year - black and pink. Wear my black pair for work, as im on my feet all day and they are so comfy.

I got leah some the other day, their so cute n tiny - size 3 hee hee

they are so polular arnt they .. every where i look ppl have them on..

might have to invest in some soon..

I love mine :D
they really are sooo comfy!!!

when ry was at hosp not so long ago ALL the nurses were wearin the blue or white ones was well funny we all had matchin shoes.

i might get myself some pink ones i think they are better than my borin black ones.

or if you find some silver ones Urchin you'll have to giz a shout cos silver sounds cool :D

Yep i got 2 pairs of the clogs ones and a black pair of the flip flops they are fab :cheer:

I do not know what every1 is thinking they look terrible/chunky/ming but each 2 their own i suppose

Lyn_no3 said:
when ry was at hosp not so long ago ALL the nurses were wearin the blue or white ones was well funny we all had matchin shoes.

I was just gonna say I'd noticed loads of nurses wearing these too :)

I have the flip flop ones from NEXT, they are so comfy for pram walking,feel like I'm walking on air.

Beth has some of the kids croc clogs in cerise with the flower add ons. She loves them too! :D

Becks&Riley said:
I do not know what every1 is thinking they look terrible/chunky/ming but each 2 their own i suppose

i think so too..

don't you get bits in your shoes when you're walking along? that'd do my head in..

If i get some money i will get a pink pair, i like going with the trend as sad as that is!
Are they expensive? :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
If i get some money i will get a pink pair, i like going with the trend as sad as that is!
Are they expensive? :D

The flip flops are about £25 and the shoes about £30 hun :D xx

i have 2 pairs, one red and one blue and loads of jibbitz so i can make them look different every day, i dont like the look of them, i just like them coz they feel so comfy when im on my feet all day

lol, i thought this thread was going to be about big green lizards with snapping teeth!

i do like crocs but i prefer jelly-beans- the fisherman style criss-crossy t-bar ones. theres a shop in santa eulalia in ibiza that sells jelly shoes and crocs in all colours- its really good- theyre only about six euros a pair :)

i was thinking bout getting some kiddie ones for B as since he has been in hospital he wont wear sandals which means he has to wear socks and trainers wondered if he would prefer these
is there ne shops that i could actually go into and see if hell wear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back