cravings

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
:wave: i don't seem to have any at the moment, the only thing i seem to be craving is milk. i never really drank it before but now i can't get enough of the stuff.
how about anyone else? the weirdest oone i've heard so far is gherkins and ice-cream lol

I love cheese and gherkin sarnies, not really a craving though because I've always liked them! :D

mine probably started around 9-10 weeks

It was mainly pineapple, apples, KFC and curry.

Now it's apples, only pink lady though..never the chapest is it?! , clementines and well...curry :D

mine is apples also,but all fruit in general

also salad cream despite not eatting it since i was a kid..

gone right off anything spicy so think my cravings will be dull LOL

milk for me too - except that I don't like plain milk so it's all kinds of flavoured milks - chocolate, vanilla, toffee banoffe, banana, raspberry.

I remember last time I was pg it was the same - I would literally go through a litre of milk a day or more with adding flavoured syrup to it.

funnily enough earlier i did really fancy a banana milkshake so ill have to go and get some tomorrow!

I've been drinking quite a bit of milk, but other than that it's just food generally. I am starving most of the time! :lol:

Hurrah for eating for three! :cheer:

i crave salt and vinger discos, cant get enough of them, ive also been eating lots of apples, pommegrantes (sp) and watermelon...mmmmmmm

Hi

What are gherkins? lol

Xena i didnt know you were pregnant congradulation hun thats great !!
Katrina

yes ive been craving milk, its weird ive gone off tea and i was such a tea lover but i always want cold milk and im going through pints of it! x

Helen, I'm the same as you - just craving everything!!! I'm not even going to be able to see my bump under my big fat tummy :lol:

saulino - gherkins are pickled baby cucumbers, very yummy in burgers

My Craving is Jam on toast, I cant get enough of it, Im 9 going on 10 weeks and showing s fair bit, not sure if it is all the Jam on toast though lol

I think I might be too early for cravings...but strangely, I have been wanting meat....I don't like meat!!!!!! I am even contemplating on having Chicken on Sunday...I haven't had a chicken since I was about 7.

I also LOVE satsumas, think this baby will be orange!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back