CRAVINGS IS IT SAVOURY OR SWEET FOR BOYS?

bossbump

Reaction score
CRAVINGS IS IT SAVOURY OR SWEET FOR BOYS I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN I WAS HAVING JODIE I CRAVED SWIZZEL LOLLIES AND SHERBET DIB DABS. WITH THIS ONE ITS CHEESE BARBIQUE SAUCE AND SEEDED BATCH LOAF TOASTED. OH NOT FORGETTING SNIFFING COCONUT CONDITIONER

I was savory with the girls and sweet with Nathan but I've heard its usually the other way round.

I'm expecting a boy.
Early days I wanted breads, cereal, fruit etc.
Now it's more junk but I think that's boredom?
I've not had any real specific cravings to speak of really.

I'm having a girl and crave chocolate but at the start of the pregnancy I couldn't even look at chocolate.

Its usually savory for a boy-I was so convinced I was carrying a boy coz I was eating mature cheese-the stronger the better for the first trimester.....then I went onto fizzy sweets, and fizzy orange fanta, the fizzier the better, then choccie-I dont normally eat choc but I loved it...Sweet for a girl and I had a girl :cheer: xxxx

With my son I was savoury foods, witht his one I am sweet, but I thin its a girl anyway!!!

xxx

I havent had any cravings as such but am eating lots more sweet things than normal, specially biscuits.

ive had savory and sweey have to wait for 2nd aug for a definate :)

ive had four girls and ive had different cravings for all of them. with my first and last i had savoury cravings.

I have gone off sweet stuff and just want to eat beef crisps all the time mmmmmm just had some too............... now I want more!!

Before I was pregnant I would drink loads of fizzy pop and love cakes and was a right little piggie but now it is just savoury stuff, not craving it as such but its all I fancy.

Loads of people have said it's a boy coz of this and I guess we will all find out in 3 weeks!

i dont know the hard fast rules but i craved sweet things with my first 3 all boys and its been savoury this time and its apparently goin to be a girl

so start off with savory mine was so girl and now sweet stuff a boy :think:

i think my first if i didnt have a m/c then it would of been a boy and i really do think this ones a girl.

you know first trimester i thought this is a boy come to second trimester im thinking its a girl.find out in 12weeks 6days :D

i wanted sweets this time round but with josh it was chocolate all the time

thanx ladies it helped. Think it is aboy but wont be sure untill december.

All i wanted was oranges, pineapple and veg in my first tri, i still cant stomach sweet things although i have taken a liking to fangtastic haribo :rotfl:
Oh and cherry coke or diet coke with cherry its killing my teeth i think but i cant get enough :doh:
I've gone from being a chocoholic to not wanting to touch the stuff :shakehead:
And this ones a boy, with my first all i wanted was a big mac, even though i had never had one in my life before :rotfl:
I blame DD for my liking to them now 11 years on!

i'm having a little girl and i'v craved sweet things mostly (but i had a sweet tooth anyway lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back