• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cramping at 3DPO

jo jo

Reaction score
Any idea what this could be? I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it is really early but i remember having alot of cramping when i was pregnant with Jess.

It ranges from the left side (i think i released an egg from the left) and all over, it feels like stretching and is on and off every few minutes...

I know its probably too early for implantation so i dont know what else this could mean but i'm praying :pray:

I think its the effects of ovulation personally. After saying that it wasnt anything i ever noticed till i got my bfp, so......

does it kind of feel like you could come on in a day or two but you've got nearly 2 weeks to wait? if thats unusual for you then i think theres a good chance for you this month :dance:

yeah they are like mild period pains... i don't normally get period pains untill my 1st day of full flow so i dont get them prior to coming on

:pray:

Thankyou.. ive still got them, they have been on and off allday

Cool, it could be it hun! That would be fab what with it being your first month ttc eh?

Best of luck, only you know your body, go with your instinct!! :D

thanks Jaidy

I would be over the moon if i got BFp 1st month, i got caught straight away with Jess but im going to try not to expect it and just see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back