Cows milk V formula?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey LO turned one (already can't believe it) and was wondering whether to give him full fat cows milk? HV recommends it but then u see adverts saying how much better formula is! For me it's not about the cost but for what's best for Babs? What do your LOs have or what do u plan they will have? X

My plan is to move her to fullfat cows milk, she already has it with cereal etc.. UNLESS.. She is ill or not eating proper, then her bedtime bottle will be formula (she only has one bottle now)

We switched to cow's milk at 10 months cos charley was sick after every formula bottle. Since the switch he's not been sick! Personally cows milk has been alot better for us x x

My plan was wean Oz off the boob and onto cows milk for his 1st bday... not going to plan though as he don't like it apparently lol

my hv told me the only reason they say formula is better than cows milk is so you buy it. My hv said its a waste of money as by a year old kids should be fully weaned and getting all their needs from the food they eat. xx

My lo has cows milk. When he was mega mega fussy i bought some c&g toddler milk for him to have one bottle a day, i just felt a bit happier knowing he was getting stuff from the milk that he wasnt from food iykwim. But now just two bottles a day of whole milk xx

Seb has been on cows milk since 11 months old x I won't buy so called 'toddler' milk as they say it has lots of iron in it but milk actually restricts absorption of iron so seems a bit of a contradiction! HV also said it was a waste of money.

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

h has one bottle of cows milk and one of formula at the mo!! Mainly bcoz as its winter i dont want him having cold milk at bedtime and am worried about heating it up incase its too hot for him!!

Thanks to all! Reckon it be cows milk then :) could I just ask if it made a dif to pooing at all? Aiden really struggles to go! Would cows milk make worse or better or nothing does anyone know? Xx

My los poos stayed the same! He still goes about twice a day! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back