Cow & Gate Good night milk

Emma58

Reaction score
Does anyone use this?

I have just bought a tub an seriously, how thick is it? It won't come out of the teats and Sam is using the 6 month ones too.
He manages about 1oz before he is asleep.

Anyone else tried it?

Yeah I tried it once but had a free sample, Harrison just screamed as it wouldn't come out fast enough :( So didn't bother buying any.

What a waste of £5.19 :evil: :wall:

Tonight he managed to drink 3oz in about half an hour. I tried to give him it out of his beaker but he likes his bottle at bedtime. I don't want to waste the full tub though!

Souonds more like bad night milk to me!
Is it based around yogurt? hernce the thickness? Could you maybe spoon feed it??

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
Souonds more like bad night milk to me!
Is it based around yogurt? hernce the thickness? Could you maybe spoon feed it??

:hug:

It doesn't look that thick in the bottle at all but you can literally hold his bottle upside down and shake it and nothing comes out of the teat at all :eek: it don't think it would be thick enough to spoon feed either.

Imogen liked it but it worked no better then ordinary formula - it needed serious shaking to ake sure it came out of the teats!

If you use the variflow teats on avent bottle then it comes out... :hug:

What about blending it? Might help thin the consistancy?

Also maybe write to the company, im sure they'd give you money back and some vouchers? Tell them your cons on the product ;)

xx

It comes out fine with Variable flow teats..avent ones.

I've stopped using it though. Evie doesn't need it now she eat a million meals a day! :lol: and it stinks like cabbage :puke:

I've not tried it for the last few nights with him because he really struggles to get anything from it. I'll have to buy an Avent bottle just for this! I have Tommee Tippee ones with the largest teat but obviously they are no good.

I might actually write to Cow and Gate and complain - it's worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back