Cover me girls, I'm going in

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
Officially it's my last day in here tomorrow but i am away in Wales over the weekend, so i thought i would say goodbye today.

I'm not a big one for posting out of my Tri so i prob wont see many of you until you join Tri-3.

As I've started gaining wieght with a vengence I wont do cake, but I give you newbies the following advice:

1) Buy your summer shoes now, before it becomes a choice between bending over or breathing
2) teach your OH early how to do pedicures, shave your legs or 'anything else' that needs groomed from the waist down.
3) never leave the house without going to the toilet, you just never know when you can get to the next one.

Love and good luck to you all.

Sandi

Good luck with the move over to 3rd tri! I'll be with you in a couple of days!!
I wish someone had given me that advice early on, now I am stuck. Good tip for the toilet! :)

Sandi4Paul said:
As I've started gaining wieght with a vengence I wont do cake, but I give you newbies the following advice:

1) Buy your summer shoes now, before it becomes a choice between bending over or breathing
2) teach your OH early how to do pedicures, shave your legs or 'anything else' that needs groomed from the waist down.
3) never leave the house without going to the toilet, you just never know when you can get to the next one.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: so true!! have a lovely wknd in Wales hun and see you over in Tri 3 soon :D

enjoy 3rd tri and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

thanks for the advice :lol:

thanks for the advice.... I've already dug all my summer sandles out of the wardrobe so I'm ready for when my tummy gets too big.

Have to get DH trained on shaving and pedicures so he gets plenty of practice in while I'm still small enough to be able to finish off :rotfl:

I'll be next seeing you in 3rd tri then, hope you have a lovely break away xxx

have fun over there and dont get too scared! :shock:

tip three you posted is something i live by at the moment!

Have a lovely time in wales and say hello to the sheep from me if you're going near south wales as lived there for a while. Will see you soon in 3rd trimester.

:hug: :hug:

:) Have fun in Wales! And have real good fun in 3rd tri!!! See you there soon, not long for you to go nowxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back