could i be pregnant?

jayx2

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm 22 ttc this is the first month trying, first day of last period was the 4th of may 2011 and we tried.between the 18th and 23rd of may I am now overdue my period usually every 28 days and done 4 hpts which are all negative just need a bit of advice x thanks :)

hm considering your over a week late but still getting BFN, I think it might be an idea to visit your GP hun, you may have a shy bean or it may be something else. Have you been stressed lately? That can throw AF totaly to pot x

So the day after I posted I done a clear blue digital with conception indicator test and got a BFP and conception around 1-2 weeks ago so made myself an appointment with the doctor :) can't believe its happening so quickly very happy but nervous also x

Last edited:
Wow! That was quick! :) Congratulations!!

Thanks everybody x went to docs on Monday got to hand in sample on Thursday wen I'm just at the 6 week mark ! Not had many symptoms just feeling slightly nauseous in the mornings .... Also had a small spot of light brown blood this morning wiped and it was away is this quite normal ? x

If it is brown then it indicates old blood which is nothing to worry about - congrats on your BFP - see you in Tri 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back