• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could i be? DID TEST.....RESULTS

toolost101

Reaction score
i don't believe it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

a BFN, 16 days late, surely it wouldv'e came back positive if i was by now, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i wish OH wasn't in work, could really do with lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: now

i just cant believe it, i wanted it to be so badly

well theres always next time
thanks for listening
michelle x

I am sooo sorry.... AF came 2 days early for me this month, it saved me money by a pregancy test.....

My OH was actually more upset than me this month......

Big bozies to you hun.

Its just horrible wanting something so much and not getting it.

Its hard for me i am one of those people who get what they want and i enjoy getting it myself..... its hard to get somethign that requires team work.... I just find it hard.

Hopefully wel both me BFMFP Next week (Big Fat Muttha fookin Positives)

Have lots of hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug:

The only advice I can give is to TRY and relax next month, we all know how you feel on here, I am on here all the time so if you need to pm someone or just rant no problem.

x x x

Am I missing something here???....you did say it was a BFN and not arrival of AF didn't you toolost101???

In which case surely there is still a possibility you are preggers??? If so then fingers crossed for you honey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back