Cots and Beds

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi all

Would appreciate your advice, when did you (are you) going to move your LO from the cot to a bed?

Jacob doesn't sleep well at all in his cot and is better when in a big bed (with us!!) someone has said to make his cot into a bed (it's one of those cot/beds) but wasn't sure if he was still too little?

Xxx

hey here lindsay

my Oliver has been in a cotbed since about 15 months old he used to wake himself up banging his boots n bar ( clubbed feet ) on the bars so we put it in a bed n hes loved it ever since :eek:

I moved Jess to a bed when she turned 2 but it took a couple of months before she settled completly. Aimees 21 month and shes still in a cot. I have a bed for her all set up (bottom of bunk bed) with a guard on but I haven't tried her yet but she is settled in her cot. I wouldn't say hes too young to try if he is unsettled I just know I couldn't trust Aimee yet. I am planning to try her after christmas.

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
Thanks girls, we are going on holiday in a couple of weeks so going to wait until we get home before changing things. I don't know what has happened, he is waking up sometimes after being only asleep for an hour it's not good :?

Xxx

Hi Lindsay,

Been ages since I've chatted to the girls in our TTC Buddies link back in 2005.

I've wondered about this too. I think anything from 15 months onwards depending on the individual.

A friend of mine put her daughter in a bed at about 19 months and it took a good 10 days or so to get her settled but since then she's been great.

Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back