Cot beds?

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered what kind of price is best for cot beds and where you are getting/got yours from? I want a well made, sturdy white cot bed. I've seen a few but unsure how much to pay!! xx

I got my cot bed as part of a Mama's and papas set.

The whole set cost 499 and included wardrobe and drawers with changing bit on top.

I think on its own in was 275. Remember you need to add mattress to that as well.

We bought the below one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001WAK4UI/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

We got the mattress with it as well to save money and only paid £130 but I think it's gone up since to £177 but I probably still would have paid for it.

I always check amazon and ebay for baby stuff as they normally turn out cheaper.

xxx

How funny, i was looking at the white version of this cotbed. They have it on the Tesco's site for the same price I think! xx

We have the tutti bambini Katie sleigh mini cotbed. It's lovely but I have had issues with the manufacturer and even though it's sorted now I wouldnt buy from them again as it took Tesco direct to get involved before they took notice of me.

We have the tutti bambini Barcelona drop side cotbed. It's was £150 in mothercare but mattress was extra xx

We bought the below one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001WAK4UI/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

We got the mattress with it as well to save money and only paid £130 but I think it's gone up since to £177 but I probably still would have paid for it.

I always check amazon and ebay for baby stuff as they normally turn out cheaper.

xxx

How funny, i was looking at the white version of this cotbed. They have it on the Tesco's site for the same price I think! xx

It really is a beautiful cot bed, it's nice and simple and not extortionate, I have bought some Mickey stickers to put on the end of the cot though to give it a 'kids' feel, I know i know it's a cot but even so :)

I got mamas and papas one, £200 for cotbed, £99 for topper, £100 for draw underneath and £200 for mattress.
I would def recommend mandp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back