• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Consultant appt and help with abbreviation!!!

soulem

Reaction score
When I saw the registrar today I asked her if the baby was engaged after all the pain Ive been getting in my pelvic region and back. She said baby wasn't yet but was in the right position.

When I looked on my notes in the 'relation to brim' column she has written 'ME'. Anyone know what on earth this means?!?!?!

*****Just worked it out!! It is NE not ME and means Not Engaged!*****

Anyway, this appt was supposed to be with my consultant as he was worried about the size of my babies (ie. LARGE!) and wanted to check this one was ok. The registrar I saw didn't check size, just fundal height and now they are more concerned with my bp. Today's bp was 156/78 which is much higher than my usual!! Get my blood results on monday if anything a cause for concern.

Hi Em, I'm not sure what ME could mean, but I know NE means 'not engaged' as I had this on my notes a while ago. Could it be an 'N' possibly? At least the baby is in the right position though :cheer:

Sorry to hear about your BP and I hope all is ok.

Cheers Jools!! Yes it is an N and not an M!! Just been googling and found it!!!!

it is good she is right position tho

im sure she will engage soon
x

Ginnymarie said:
it is good she is right position tho

im sure she will engage soon
x

Yeah Im pleased on position, just wondering what the pains could be now though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back