Constipation or something else?

LilyMac

Reaction score
Just found a little bit of blood in Aidens nappy, he's only had tiny poops today n yesterday, seems to be struggling to do them too. He gets really angry looking, cries n kicks his legs up n usually nothing comes out.

He's also eating constantly, he'll have an ounce of his bottle, sleep for five minutes, have another ounce then sleep. This goes on most of the day. Should I be worried x

aww poor little mite!!

Layla has struggled with pooping and i found giving her a once or 2 of cooled boiled water helped loads!

no idea on the blood in his nappy, does his bum look sore, like nappy rash or does it look like its come from inside him if u get what i mean?

might be worth ringing nhs direct or ur local out of hours just to see what advice they offer

xxx

I've been giving him water in between bottles today, he doesn't like it much lol it looked like it came from inside along with his poo.
Thanks hun I'll give them a ring x

sounds exactly like constipation to me, my wee 1 has had it all her life (shes now three) and iv only recently been told shes got a slow bowel, just one of those things. she now takes a wee stool softener daily x best advice is as above, giv nhs 24 or ur dr a ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back