Confused!

lea m

Reaction score
This is bugging me lol
I have been able to feel my womb in my tum for about a week? 5 days maybe Im not sure but a while!
Now Im reading the 12 week things and they all say your uterus will start to be felt above your pubic bone around now etc!
Now at the scan, the sonographer said first I was 12w 5 days, now that would make more sense with the 'feeling the womb' thing wouldnt it?
Am I really 13 weeks tomorrow instead?
I know it is just 4 days extra lol but .........
the more days ahead the better right?? hahaha :rotfl:

hun everyone is different anyway :hug: i can always feel my womb by about 10/11 weeks but if the scan put you ahead change that ticker oh my word 2nd tri for you 2moro :D
oh no you best not leave us completely :( dont forget to pop in to our chat thread and say hello xxxxxxxxx

Hee hee thankd Rach!
Im just being picky! They changed my date too the 26th but Im splitting hairs so to speak! He got me excited with the 12+5 then kinda bit gutted when he decided 12+1 instead :(
Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference really! baba will come whenever he wants anyways! :roll:

Heres a question:- how and where do you feel the womb? I keep thinking Im gonna be feeling in wrong place!!
What does it feel like? :?

Sorry to hijack your thread Lea!! :oops:

LOL your not hijacking :D :hug:

Right at the bottom of your belly, just above the pubic bone!
I noticed it first in the shower! Might be more noticable? Like when you check your bbobs for lumps lol
Its like a hard like lump bit like when your belly is bloated but a lot lower and you can feel the top oh Im crap at explaining! :oops:
Sorry!! Doesnt help that Im dropping to sleep too lol

Ha ha Im confused too now because I thought I could feel mine a few days ago (and still think I can) and Im not even 9 weeks yet!! :think:

Lea M - dont leave us...just join tri 2 too! :lol:

they say the more children you have the bigger your uterus gets and aparently the earlier it'll come above the pubic bone so mabe that's why you have felt it earlier?

Hee hee awww Sally I wont leave! i will just join too! :D
Nooooo Anna Im futher along!! :wink: hahaha just joking yeh I know! I just want to be 13 weeks!! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back