Confused?! could 1 have "vanished"

becks20

Reaction score
when i had my 12 week scan at 12wks 6days the sonographer was puting the thingy over my tummy like they do to find baby and he found baby and then went around again and there was an empty sack he said something about 2 then never went back to that sack and would only stay on the baby. Could it have been where my bladder ws full? would he have ignored that sac because there was no baby in it and id had no bleed? he never put about it on my notes but iv just read somewhere that alot of pregnancys start as twins but before 12weeks 1 vanishes as it doesnt form into a baby or embryo. just feel like i should be having 2 :( it was clearly an empty sack tho. x

ive not heard of this before but i didnt want to read and run, although im sure they would of said something to you and would asking your midwife about help you answer the questions you have?
:hugs: x

i asked the midwife after and she just said "oh" and went around the question. x

i think if your still thinking about it you must want to know so ask again.

If she puts off answering ask her to explain so you fully understand what an empty sac was doing there.

I have never heard of this so i can't really help but i hope you get answers off anyone who can. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back