Confused And Need Advice

cookie88

Reaction score
hiya, I'm new here and hoping for some help and advice really. Me and my parter have been together over 2yrs and have been having unprotected sex for over 6months now.

I'm starting to think I could be pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up too much.
I started my last period 28th Oct so I'm due next week and always on time.
I've had light spotting for 3days now, its not like a period but randomly every now and then and its a pinky colour. I've never had anythin like this before.
I've also been feeling really faint and queezy, but not physically vomiting.
My breasts aren't sore but my nipples are. They are almost painful to touch.

Now I'm my head I'm thinking I could be pregnant, but I've done 2 different tests and both are negative?
I don't know if its too early to show an accurate result but I feel different and I'm scared of getting my hopes up but its all I think and dream about.

Just feeeling a bit alone so would love some advice and your thoughts please.

Thanks
Cookie

And sorry forgot, god I need to pee sooooo much lol. I drink and its basically going straight through me and that's very unusual for me

Hi cookie

the symptoms sound positive but then they are also symptoms of the witch so retest in a few days, it may be that you are testing too early.

fingers crossed for you.

and welcome to the site!!

Hi Cookie
I was going to say the same as Weggi, does sound very good indeed so sending lots of baby dust your way
I've currently done 5 HPT but all gave me BFN so am waiting blood test results from doctor, we all know when something not quite right with our bodies so my fingers are very tightly crossed for you
Keep us posted
xxx

Thanks. The witch? This is all new to me. Its just a little scary and I hate that I just have to sit and wait. I don't wanna get too excited, but I was starting to think I couldn't get pregnant and so trying to stay calm but a family is so important to me. Its hard as these could be signs I am but then it could be unrelated completly. They dnt make It easy for us hey lol.

Xxx

Hi Cookie
I was going to say the same as Weggi, does sound very good indeed so sending lots of baby dust your way
I've currently done 5 HPT but all gave me BFN so am waiting blood test results from doctor, we all know when something not quite right with our bodies so my fingers are very tightly crossed for you
Keep us posted
xxx

Awww thankyou. Its so nice to have people to talk to. I have recently moved away from my family and friends so been feeling quite lonely so really appreciate it.

So you think these could be signs then? I agree, you know when something feels different. I'm just praying I don't have to deal with dissapointing period day next week.

I have everything crossed for you too. Best of luck xxx

Ahhhhh I get it now lol. Cheers. Yea it does sound like the witch, but no my normal witch. I don't know? The spotting has never ever ever happened before xxx

hi, i think its probably too early to test. i had the same symptoms as you like the feeling faint and queezy randomly and that was quite soon after conception, as well as sore boobs.. didnt have any spotting though. i tested 2 days before my period was due and got a positive!

good luck, hope you get your bfp soon! x

Congrats to you. Ok so its nice to know you felt the same, I've just gotta try and sit and wait, but its pretty hard lol.

We shall see, but hate waiting games lol
xXx

Oh bless you, I've found the girls I've spoken to on here are lovely & friendly & have fantastic advice so your defo in the right place :)
Well to me your symptoms do sound promising especially as you've never had this before & the spotting could possibly implantation, I'm not too clued up on things but have done soooooo much research on good old google & it says that implantation normally happens before your period
Also with the tests, they may be negative because your period is on the way (fingers crossed it's not) or because it's too early to test & there isn't enough HCG in your body as some woman have very low HCG that urine tests won't pick up on it, that's why I've gone to the doctors for a blood test just to check
My last proper period was beginning of October then week & a half later had some pink/brown discharge there then "period" followed after normal 28 day cycle but was literally non existent & lasted not even 2 days, then 2 days after that I got all the usual pregnancy symptoms & day by day I got a new symptom & had the worst tummy pains ever &
Odd thing for me is I only stopped taking the pill a week & a half a go so this has all gone on before I stopped taking it so NHS nurse thinks possibility could have fallen pregnant on the pill
Sorry rambled on there hun - I find out tomorrow night at 6pm what results are & is killing me as I'm hoping for a positive
Are you planning to test again or wait till your period hasn't arrived?
xxx

Thanks hun. Feel so welcome and its comforting knowing there's someone out there who cares and to listen to me lol

Yes I have been googling constantly and every little sign is being ticked off. I really hope I am, it would make me feel more complete and that's why I'm also so scared lol

As I've just moved down here I don't have a doctors yet so must sort that. Just feeling sooo faint atm, and I usually pee maybe 3/4 times a day, this last week its been every hour.
Yea I'm gonna wait a few days and test again, I could start a pharmacy here as I have so many test lol but its so disheartening when its negative but I know I'm testing a little too soon so fingers crossed.

How exciting for you, can't wait to come on here tomorrow and see your going to have your baby. I think when something feels different you know
Just wish we could know now! I'm going mad here lol

Z
Xxx

Lets hope our BFP's are closer then we think :)
Lots & lots of baby dust on it's way to you hun
xxx

Thanks hun! its gonna be snowing baby dust with the load I'm sending your way hun.

Best of luck and keep us updates xxx

I agree with the others saying it's probably a bit early to test. I had a weird feeling of total exhaustion around implantation time (my OH and I used to go running every night but all of a sudden I couldn't even make it to the end of the road - thought I was just suddenly getting really unfit!), also had really itchy nipples for about 2 days and around the time of my period 2 or 3 days of cramping, no spotting though. The constant peeing started a few weeks later for me (and has continued ever since!).

Good luck!
xxx

Thanks. I'm really holding on to it being too early. But it feels so different, not felt this way before and don't want the wicked witch to come along and burst this bubble lol.
It feels like I could be but I'm not sure. I've got a weird pain in the side of my tummy, like someones pinching me but only just started and its higher than would expect so prob nothing to do with anything lol

Stupid waiting game xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back