• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Complete newbie - first pregnancy - hello =]

Hannah21

Reaction score
Hi I'm Hannah, life has been pretty crazy lately, found out I was pregnant, got engaged and turned 21 within a week, whilst being on holiday!

I'm roughly 8 weeks pregnant, already been to the EPU clinic due to worrying so much. I don't really know anyone else who is pregnant, so would be lovely to chat to lovely women that actually understand :) (as much as the OH trianes his best, inbetween playing around on the computer, playfighting with the dog etc).

Baby is a bit of a shock, as literally got pregnant as soon as I had the implant removed! But a very happy surprise =]. Currently trying not to worry so much and relax, easier said than done. :wall2:.

Hope everyone's doing okay today :)

xXx

Congratulations on your news and welcome to the forum, hope you find it as usefull as i have. Nikki x

welcome to the forum an congrats on the pregnancy xx

Hi and lots of congratulations exciting week hay :) xx

haha mine wasnt quite as epic as that but still as mind boggling all the same, 4th june this year i had my last preliminary testing before joining the navy, passed it all as expected, then the doctor took me to one side with my afco rep and told me i was pregnant!, needless to say im not joining any more, would probably sink the ship never mind anything else the size of me! funny thing is tho the day im due, was the date i was due to have my passing out parade!, ahhh well, atleast ill be passing out from something LOLS!!! good luck sweets!

sarah lou and oliver bump xx

Welcome to the forum & congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back