• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Collier is wonderful

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
he used to go to sleep about 11pm wake and feed at 4am then again at 6.30/7am

but for the past 5 days he has not woken for his 4am feed and sleeps through till 6.30/7am

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

he has always been a excellent night sleeper now he's even better i get a lovely nights :sleep: :dance: :dance:

i'm not jealous in the slightest :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :fib: :fib:

well done collier!! :cheer: :hug:

purple13 said:
i'm not jealous in the slightest :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :fib: :fib:

no, neither am i :talkhand: :x :shakehead:

:rotfl:

thats brill Sarah, glad Collier's sleeping so well for you! Could you get him to tell Izzie to start sleeping through the night!!! i used to quite like sleep, i seem to recall..... :sleep: :lol:

oooh thats great!! Riley is about the same.....hoping he drops his early morning feed soon too!! :cheer:

Lucky you! :clap: Collier.. wish Coop would it feels like hes up a zillion times! :bored: x

goooooooooooooooooooooo collier :cheer:

sarah can you get him to have a word with summer, id love a full nights sleep :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back