cloth bum stuff!

titch

Reaction score
I just started LO on cloth nappies and I bought large size (from 20lb) but hes to thin for the outers!!

If anyone has any outers he's around 20lb now, I need some smaller sizes just for a month or so. I also think I need more outers as he dirtied the first one within an hour!! :roll:

if youve got any you want to sell, let me know :flower:

thankyou!

Last edited:
I just started LO on cloth nappies and I bought large size (from 20lb) but hes to thin for the outers!!

If anyone has any outers he's around 20lb now, I need some smaller sizes just for a month or so. I also think I need more outers as he dirtied the first one within an hour!! :roll:

if youve got any you want to sell, let me know :flower:

thankyou!

Hey Hunni,

Im have outers to sell but am selling as a bundle with terrys and Little lamb inserts :( xxxx

ooooh let us know how u get on with cloth bum! i would LOVE to do this xxx

ooooh let us know how u get on with cloth bum! i would LOVE to do this xxx

Hey You!!

I use cloth bum and LOVE them!! I only have 1 downside... my babies bum looks huge!! haha other then that they are fabulous!!! xxxx

I just sold my bambino mio medium pack for £12 :wall: I figured you had everything you needed!

Ive got a fantastic wrap but its got flowers on so probably not Ms thing. Ill have a look and see. You're using the smart nappies arent you? I could seel you some cheap aio's? How much were you looking at spending on a wrap? I can see if I can match it :)

hey!! my prob is madison is in a size 6 nappy! and im yet to come across cloth that wud fit for def! xxx

If you contact bamino mio on facebook they have special xl sizes that go up pretty big but I think you have to speak directly to them, the same with the tiny nappies they do. They might be able to send you a sample of something. Theyre really friendly and Im sure willing to help :)

I just sold my bambino mio medium pack for £12 :wall: I figured you had everything you needed!

Ive got a fantastic wrap but its got flowers on so probably not Ms thing. Ill have a look and see. You're using the smart nappies arent you? I could seel you some cheap aio's? How much were you looking at spending on a wrap? I can see if I can match it :)

I dont really know much about any of this, but ill google aios now :lol:

Pahah no lol. Ive got totsbots easyfits. Theyre factory seconds (but I seriously can't find a fault with them). Ive found them fantastic tbh which is why Ive got so many but FOB kicked up a stink about cloth so Im selling them all :(

Im going to sell them on the sister site for £6 each and do little discounts for more than 1 :) Just to give you an idea of price.

Last edited:
I've got billions!! I've got some boyish issy bears for sale ....

have you done a thread on here for sale?

Who me? No I haven't. I never put them on here because there's so little interest on this site usually. Sister site is fab for selling nappies. Got its own section and everything :)

I never go on any other sites :blush: I feel like its some secret club or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back