Clever Boy

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Ewan has done some funny things today.

I was eating a cake today a chelsea bun with a cherry on top, i hadn't noticed that my cherry had fallen on the floor, Ewan picked the cherry up and put it back on top of my bun!!

We tell him off when he touches things like plugs and switches etc, so now if we say NO he will walk over grab my finger and take it over to what he wants to touch, as he knows we can touch it but not him.

Thought that was quite clever, also made me laugh!

Have your little ones done anything like this?

Hypnorm said:
Ewan has done some funny things today.

We tell him off when he touches things like plugs and switches etc, so now if we say NO he will walk over grab my finger and take it over to what he wants to touch, as he knows we can touch it but not him.

:rotfl: I bet that is so funny to see!

Awww bless lol the cherry incident sounds soooooooo cute and clever too :D Ewan sounds like a smart little boy.

Reece spotted his dad licking the plate clean last week so insists on doing it to his own bowl after every meal :doh: Food is getting tipped everywhere!

lol my dad was fixing the dvd player the other day and B saw so now just after learning his not to play with it he plays with it 3 months it took him to realise not to play with it now its the best toy ever lol :wall:
bless ewan and reece there so cute

Bless him Selena!!!

Ewan does sound so intelligent, thats put the cutest image in my head about the cherry! I bet you laughed so hard!

i thought he would pick it up and eat it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back