christmas chez moi

Xena

Reaction score
photos removed for privacy

Last edited:
Looks like you had a fab time.

OMG how much do you look like your mum! Amazing!

Aww fab pictures, I agree you do look like your Mam. Your dinner looks yummy !! :hug:

thanks ladies

my mam always says I look like my dad lol

fab pics hun.your dinner looks scrummy .

caden got one of those choo choo trains where u put theballs in the top and he also got one of the megablock buses :D

great pics and i ahve to say i love alex's sleepsuit , where did u get them lmao i need some new 12-18 ones :lol:

Gem & Leland said:
great pics and i ahve to say i love alex's sleepsuit , where did u get them lmao i need some new 12-18 ones :lol:

I have absolutely no idea where it originally came from, it used to be Lydia's :lol:

Xena said:
Gem & Leland said:

I have absolutely no idea where it originally came from, it used to be Lydia's :lol:

chances are i wont get it then :rotfl:

lunch looks yummy..and i cant believe how much toys youre children got for xmas - im jealous.i especially like the rocking horse! have you noticed that your hubbies zip is open in the last pic? :rotfl:

roxanne080 said:
lunch looks yummy..and i cant believe how much toys youre children got for xmas - im jealous.i especially like the rocking horse! have you noticed that your hubbies zip is open in the last pic? :rotfl:
:oops: :lol: actually he split the seam at the side of the zip, and his other pair of jeans were in the wash, so he had to go around with a gaping hole there lol. poor bloke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back