Childcare element?

kellie80

Reaction score
I thinking of going back to work full time but don't know if its gonna be worth it. Neither me or OH are qualified to do anything well paid so with us both working full time we are talking about £25000 between us. I can't seem to find any info about help with childcare costs off tax credits. It says they pay up to 80% but surley it depends on your wage? Anyone know any thing about it?

If you go back to work, they pay 70% of childcare costs.. doesnt matter what you earn...

ring them up directly and ask them..

I think it does matter what you earn me and OH will be earning £28655 between us when I start my new job. Childcare for Harrison will be £860, 70% of that would be £602 but they're only offering us £200

yeah it does depend on wot u earn they pay 70% of my childcare as i dont earn much

worth ringing them up hun

I rang up this morning and they told me its up to 80% but they are sending me some info out. Couldn't really find out too much over the phone cos the guy wasn't English and I couldn't understand a word he said. :x

kellie80 said:
I rang up this morning and they told me its up to 80% but they are sending me some info out. Couldn't really find out too much over the phone cos the guy wasn't English and I couldn't understand a word he said. :x

I hate it when that happens lol. Hope you sort it out soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back