Cherri Prediction Question

The Blonde One

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.....I've just had my prediction (A boy and September for month to conceive / give birth / find out- thats out this year then!) and she also gave a description of my son. I know I'm probably really thick but, is this the son that she has predicted for me in the future or the one I already have? :doh: I already have one and obviously I had to tell her for the prediction.

When I read her info I think that it is a description of the child she is predicting but it is practically a spot on description of my 12 year old, so much so that I had goose bumps reading it. :?

Usually she predicts on the baby you are going to have!!

sorry she was wrong for me on both counts!
brooke who is on her site also was spot on though for the month id concieve and for the correct sex! :cheer:

Sorry to sound thick girls, but who is cherrie? :think:

Thanks Elliebelle, I thought so and she has just confirmed it. If she's right it sounds like my baby if/when he decides to put in an appearance will be just like his big brother!!!!

Clairebear, glad you got a correct prediction in the end.

I'm very sceptical tbh, but just thought it would be a bit of fun, a very curious individual I am!!

Thanks for the replies :hug:

shezza30 said:
Sorry to sound thick girls, but who is cherrie? :think:

Google Cheri22 and all will be revealed!!

Think most of us paid the £4 for a predicition though as she is a long way behind with the freebies!

Oh and she was 100% for me in all respects!

She's onto a good thing, charging £4 a time and doing it from work too!!! Sounds liek you'll be doing her a favour not the other way round, gets her off her work in the time it takes to write an email.
I wonder why she went from stressing she did it for free to now charging?
I think personally keep your money, I've seen some get several predictions from her, and when the first one didnt come true she changes it.

You can liken her to the kimmer diet woman if you ask me. Does it for free on several forums then once people catch the bait starts charging, and both playing on desperate people with a highly emotive subject. :shakehead:

etya -sorry, i'm a bit grumpy today lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back