cheeky old man today!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i cant believe the cheek of some people! was in john lewis earlier in the lift, and there was this old man and his wife in there, his wife was in a wheelchair. irrelevant but anyway! katie was in her stroller, which she looks huge in, cos she sits on a cushion so she fits into it.

so the old lady's talking to her, and the old man joins in. looks at her and says "oh are you having a little rest, fed up of standing up?" :shock: his mrs just turned to him and said she's got her legs in plaster, and was asking if it was dislocated hips and stuff. thank god the lift stopped before i realised what he'd actually said!!

how rude, i know she looks a lot bigger than her age, and ella does too, so you'd assume she was older, but to actually ask her if she couldnt be arsed to walk anymore!!!! and they say young people have no respect!

cheeky Mo Fo!! An old lady came up to Jacob last week while we were in the shops, she told him he was a lovely boy but would look so much better without THAT dummy in his mouth.........screw you witch, he's teething and if it comforts him then so what!!

Old people really do my nut in every now and then, times have changed, get over it....rant over :blush: xx

its old people that are the rudest you know, younger people are really nice and ask questions about katie and stuff, the old people just make rude comments and stare...

hmm, I work in over 65's mental health. What's worse than older people being frank and speaking their mind? Older people with frontal lobe problems speaking their mind!! Oh yes!! Funny at times though. They really do say it as they see it, and that's not always comfortable. I've had folk comment on my teeth and ask if they were my own, asking if I was always this fat, and a little old lady asking if I would find her a good young man to keep her satisfied and if not I'd do :shock:
I was more offended at the guy in his forties who was calling me a fatty for using the lift at work the other day! Thing is these people walk away and probably never give it a second thought and we're left fuming for days! :)

Last edited:
:lol: my grandpa still had his wits about his when he was in his 90s, it wasnt unusual for him to say to his carers that they had "a cracking pair"!! once he fell and they all rushed to him to check he was ok, one announced, he's ok! everyone was like, how do you know?? he's stroking the inside of my thigh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back