• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cheeky little bugger

DanDecMum

Reaction score
My mum and dad just called in to give the kids their Easter Eggs, Dec was going a little crazy (to much chocolate :wall2:) and my dad shouted at him to calm down (he was messing around) Dec said "no Gandad" so my dad said "you had better listen to me boy or I will sort you out" (again messing just incase anyone thinks he actually would) Dec just looked at him lost for words so my dad said "see that sorted you boy" Dec walked over to him and said ever so politely "shut your face Gandad" :shock::shock: I didnt know weather to laugh or cry but I have to admit it was now my dad that was lost for words :whistle:

:rofl: I'm sorry but I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face :rofl:

:rofl: kids say the funniest things. I have cringed a few times at some of the things kieran has said over the years.

Nice one Dec :lol: xx

:rofl: I love it when they come out with things like that and it's so hard not to laugh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back