changed our minds...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
we did say that if we had a little boy we would call him Charlie but since the scan we have changed our minds and we are now calling our little Pumpkin.....

Oliver!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i love oliver, it was on our list if bubs was a boy :)

Ooh I'm jealous!! I love the name Oliver but OH isn't keen. It's lovely with James too!

My brother is called Oliver James and he is lovely! :D

I love the name Oliver - my daughter was going to be Oliver Mark - that was 22 years ago!! It goes with James so well.

Jane x

i do like charlie too but oliver is EVEN nicer! :cheer:

i love oliver !

just hope james stays james and not jamie or you'll have the whole jamie oliver thing going lol

Great choice ;) my top choice for Oliver was Charlie too, but it didn't go with his surname (Charlie White - reminded me too much of drugs!)

-Kelly- said:
Great choice ;) my top choice for Oliver was Charlie too, but it didn't go with his surname (Charlie White - reminded me too much of drugs!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I like Oliver too, and it does go really well with James :D

Oli and James, awww the cutness !!

and now i quite like the name pumpkin too :)

I LOVE the name oliver...when my friend was pg i kept saying pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease call him oliver!! haha but now if i have another i cant have it hehe!!!

Jen & Her Men said:
we did say that if we had a little boy we would call him Charlie but since the scan we have changed our minds and we are now calling our little Pumpkin.....

Oliver!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lovely name hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back