• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cervix....where should it be in early pregnancy?

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello

Just curious as to where your cervix should be in early pregnancy, when I say early I mean around time af due and just before. I've always thought it should be high, hard and closed but google tells me different! Found lots of things on google saying it should be high, soft and closed.

You cant really tell any different that early in pregnancy, was was very low whn i first found out :D

i have to agree, even at like 14 weeks my cervix wasn't really that high up, only difference was that it was really soft and mushy i guess is best way to describe

Mine is always low and hard (like the end of your nose) before AF comes if that helps.

Thanks girls! There's so much stuff on google, so many people saying where it should be its hard to know what's true.

I think you can only use this method if you are a regular cervix feeler :lol: and know what it feels like throughout your cycle.

I started checking mine near enough everday a week or so before last af and noted it down. This month after o it didnt come down as it did last month, it virtually disappeared! Then 2 days before af due it came down slightly and felt different, I couldnt feel the knobbly bit and it was very soft and mushy , it just felt diferent.

I havnt checked it since my bfp yesterday as I dont want to risk any infection.

So, all I can say is get to know your body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back