Celebrate good times!!!!

Daggers

Reaction score
Yes I just thought I'd share my good news.... IT'S MY LAST DAY AT WORK TODAY :dance: :dance: As you can see I'm over the moon - I've got loads to get on with before I'm outta there, but heyho, it's my last day. Now I can join the rest of you ladies of leisure!! Well in saying that we've also just confimred that we'll be moving to our new property next Friday :shock: and we haven't even packed a sausage so lots to do! But I'll be on materntiy leave!! I thought the day would never come :dance: :dance:

YAY!!! Bet you're chuffed, feels like AGES thses last couple of weeks! Enjoy your last day xxxx :D

its the best feeling isn't it when you know it's your last day at work.. enjoy it!!!! :dance:

Monday morning - pull up a chair and bring a packet of biscuits - your one of the ladies of leisure...

x

M&S biscuit selection okay?? Anyone got any particular TV viewing preferences? Might tap into someone more of them birthing programes - want make sure I know exactly what I've let myself in for!!! :wall:

:wave: HELLO Ladies!!!! :) , Pants, better get on with some work or else I'll be here till midnight - nooooooooo!!! :roll:

Yippee for you! Don't do too much work today though, you should be skiving on your last day :lol:

ME TOO :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No more work its great, with my 1st child i could watch all them birthing programmes, but dont think i will get chance with littleone around i will have to watch bloody doddlebops and wiggles all day!!! but still no more work!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back