Hoorah - finally finished work!

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Thought I would let you know I am now officially a 'lady of leisure' - I had my last day at work today (well for 6 months anyway). YIPPEE!!

Sooooo tired though I really feel like I need to regain my energy reserves ready for the big day, so I'm glad I'll be able to catnap in the afternoons. I'm feeling pretty good, but my carpal tunnel syndrome has been a lot worse the last few nights, and keeps waking me up :( .

Anyway, hopefully baby won't keep me waiting too long. I'd like at least a week to recoup and get some things done, then anytime after that would be fine by me....!

LBxx

wow littlebump you worked till 38 weeks well done!
I'm planning to do about the same, basically I'd like to work as long as possible, even if I just cut my hours down some more to do one or 2 days a week.

Rather that than sit at home for 6 weeks waiting around! I went overdue with my little boy so if I do that this time I'll still be bored out of my mind for a fortnight :?

Hi Urchin

It was easier than I thought it would be to be honest, but my bump isn't as big/heavy as with some people, and I haven't really had any complications. Also I was able to work from home some days which was handy.

That was my concern though - that I would finish work and baby would be 2 weeks late - I really would be fed up! Anyway, I must say I don't think I could have gone any longer than 38 weeks!

Good luck to you though - you don't have long either. I don't know about you, but this 3rd Trimester has zoomed by. I suspect time may slow down now that I'm off work - we'll see.

LBxx

My whole pregnancy has seemed to go quickly so far. I just really want to look at my ticker and have it move to the final picture like yours LOL

I know how the last few weeks can drag, I REALLY don't want to go overdue this time! :)

Just 4 weeks left at work for me, cant wait to not have to sit on a bus for 40 mins in the morning!!!

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back