casper -

mum2A&L

Reaction score
upon showing my scan photo to one of the chaps i work with, he cried out that it looks like Casper the friendly ghost!! :

I don't like to admit i see it, but then it is my little bubba :)

She goes from waving at us on my first scan, hiding from the midwife everytime she trys to find the heart beat, to looking like a childrens film star! I have a feeling this one is going to be a little angel when she pops out! hehe

Has anyone elses bubba's done funny things during scans?

I went with OH and my Luke, luke was so happy when it started waving and kicking at him, and it pulled its tounge at him so he thought it could see him and did it back, since then every night he gives my bump a kiss and cuddle, but its a bit embaressing walking around shops with Luke talking to the baby asking what it likes!

cab'o'holic said:
I went with OH and my Luke, luke was so happy when it started waving and kicking at him, and it pulled its tounge at him so he thought it could see him and did it back, since then every night he gives my bump a kiss and cuddle, but its a bit embaressing walking around shops with Luke talking to the baby asking what it likes!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless his cottons

hi,
that pic is soooooooo cute! :D
my baby looked like she was riding a bike when i saw her in the scan her legs were going really fast!
i dont think your baby looks like casper its just the colour of the scan makes them look like ghosts! :D

i think the 20 week ones all look a bit like that like tasha said!! :lol:

I had the freaky "alien face" piccie from my scan this week.

Baby turned to look light at the "camera" - got a piccie of it and because all you can really see is skull and eye sockets it looks really weird!!!

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back