car seat advice needed please girls

rhian85

Reaction score
evening all...

our son is six and half months and we have the car seat that came with our graco tour delux travel system...the car seat has been fine until now. i have noticed that when he falls asleep his head falls forward or to the side. im worried that he will restrict his brething or hurt his neck. im not sure if we should invest in a car seat that is both rear/forward facing seat that has much more support. or can he go in a forward facing one yet ? as i said above he is 6 1/2 months and just under 16lbs and very long for his age. urgently need ur advice girls what do i do ? by a decently supported combined rear/forward seat or just jump to a forward facing seat ????

so confused

Rhian and baby christopher

hun not being funny but this really only needs one post at the most 2 not at least 4 that i have seen
sorry not being rude but just thinking of lauras bandwidth

sorry to of annoyed you but im in need of advice with this one as we are plnning a long journey next week end

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do people post the same question ALL over the forum!!!! :x

it gets right on my tits! :rotfl: im not replying in protest!!!! :rotfl:

i completly understand hun u havent annyoed me just worry bout the forum going down n laura not being here to put it bck up :rotfl:

did u get my link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back