Car Failed MOT :(

Lander

Reaction score
Well,

OH was almost made redundant last week but thankfully was kept on but he took car for MOT yesterday and it has failed, tax ends today so it's now quietly dying in the snow in my car park :(

No engine or brake problems, just corrosion issues, needs new tyres and has a leaky exhaust which would mean the better part of £400 repairs before new Tax etc.

We'll be lucky if we get £70 for scrapping it :(

Poor little KA, it's taken us everywhere through our first year together!

Looks like we'll be doing our trips to family for the next few weeks on the train or coach :(

Oh, and I'm at home after examination under sedation at hospital yesterday, glad I didn't have to go out in the snow this morning.

But, OH moves in at the weekend, don't know how he's going to move the last of his stuff now without the car....

Hope you're all well.

Lxx

:hugs:

Bad time of year for things like this, hope his move went well hun and your all snuggle warm more importantly.

x

We spent £25 on a cab to bring the last of his stuff up here and the he realised he'd left his TV behind.... so Two days later we had to lug it up here on the tube!! Twit!

But he's been here over a week now and is managing the washing up whenever I cook :)

We got £50 for scrapping it lol.

I have just landed a new job though so feeling really happy to be moving on in January :)

And by this time next year hopefully we'll be pregnant or at least well into TTC :cheer:

His mate & wife want us to try when they're trying for No.2 lol

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back