Car boots cant beat them!

poochielove

Reaction score
I have just been to a huge carboot near by and bagged myself some HUGE bargains! Anyway i managed to get this lot for a grand total of £11.10...
(i took the photos on my phone so they dont do much justice to what i brought)

SP_A0163.jpg

SP_A0164.jpg

SP_A0165.jpg

1 x cot blanket REALLY good condition and matches moses basket and my neutrel theme :cheer:
1 x Baby carrier with adjustable head support, worn front or back

Most of these are brand new:
5 x romper suits, one with a coat and hat (dumbo on them!!) 0-3 months
6 x vest type romper suits (what are they called??) 0-3 months
12 x vest/rompers 3-6 months

They are lovely quality, disney, winnie the pooh etc. I am so chuffed! I know its early on in the pregnancy but i am slowly buying things as i see them so the cost isnt all in one go. TBH alot of things i will be buying from car boot sales. I saw a really good quality baby bath but when i went back it had gone so i'll have to get that next time.

Managed to get 7 Jeremy Clarkson/Richard Hammond books and 4 videos for OH to keep him busy. Managed to haggle that for £5 for all of it :dance:

Wow well done!! I love the little vests with Winnie The Pooh characters on, great bargains!! x

Car boots rock!! I havent been to one in aages, should get me bum down to one methinks

oh my god! i need to get my butt down to one of them!

My brother got some real bargains from the booty for his kids..... after 3 little girls it's all wrecked now :D

Haven't bought anything yet as have got 6 weeks hols coming up so will get crackin then :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back