Cant handle the headaches !

kaytee11

Reaction score
Okay so i dunno if any one else is getting this symptom but so far ive been mostly lucky without getting morning sickness but what i have been getting is a constant throbbing headache always on the left hand side that will never go away regardless of how many bottle sof water oii drink. Ive cut caffeine out so its not that. Ive also got a lovely spot/rash thing on left had side of my jaw line. I.FEEL.LIKE.CRAP. :)

Don't worry hun I've been getting them too I don't think the weather helps being as messed up as it has been. Just take some pain killers and relax I found lying down helped for a few minutes x

I was getting them too, they do seem to ease off somewhat in tri2 but i get the occasional one now and then. Midwife told me its completely normal although i didnt have them with my last 2 pregnancies. Plenty of fluids, take paracetamol and try 4head stick as it seemed to ease mine xx

i tried one session of accupuncture and it got rid of my headache! maybe worth a go if you have one near u...x

I had this the other days, it's horrible isn't it...

If you have cut caffiene out totally that could actually be causing it according to my Midwife, I had to call her to ask about the paracetamol thing, she asked how much caffiene I used to drink (about 11 - 12 cups of tea a day) and what I was on now (max 3 cups of caffienated tea) and she said that was possibly it!! Go figure.

I ended up having 2 paracetamol normal dosage and it dulled to a dull ache.

Hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:

I've had loads, used to get them before PG but they have become more frequent since the BFP. I've found it really hard as I can now only take paracetamol which are so weak and rubbish. I find a dark room and some sleep normally helps, but it takes ages for them to go completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back